Original topic:

Sharper corners

(Topic created: Thursday)
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24
Samsung...I hope this is the solution to this ergonomic problem of the S24 Ultra phone.
THANKS!!!

The problem 

8 Replies
SammyNerd83
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
The s ultra model us realistically the Galaxy note series in all accept the name. The note series always has had the sharp corners. I'm sure seeing your level, you know this. They will almost certainly never drastically change the physical shape because of this.
Sun
Options
Galaxy S24
If the rumors are true, then you are 100% wrong as Samsung is supposedly rounding the corners of the s25 Ultra while still being able to keep the s pen.
0 Likes
SammyNerd83
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
🤔 I haven't heard that runs l rumor yet. It is super early for concrete rumors yet however
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24
Well, let me tell you something...that model of the photo was confirmed by Ice Universe five or six days ago.
Kai_조화
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
For me I love the Boxy design of tue Ultras 😆
Its what gives the Ultra its unique feeling lolll
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24
Samsung will leave boxy design for the Fold series including the S-Pen not for this year but it will.
0 Likes
Kai_조화
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
I've heard rumors that they might change the Spen design to match the S Ultra design too
0 Likes
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24
The rumors are that it's getting the Note7 style corners, which are still boxed but rounded on all sides. If you've seen or held a Note7, 8 or 9, or S8, 9 or 10, then you should know roughly what to expect. The Note design lineage has been consistently boxier than the S lines since day one and it is extremely unlikely that the 25 Ultra will move away from that as long as it has a stylus as the boxed design is meant to accommodate a better writing experience. Its more likely that we're finally moving away from tweaked variants of the flat bottom and top Note 10 design and returning to the soft-box design.