Options
Galaxy S24

Smart Select Disappear from the Edge Panel HELP PLEASE 

238 Replies
JBDiGG
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24

I use google messages too and I still have dark blue and light blue message bubbles.  I believe you can change the bubbles directly in the settings of google messages and potentially if your phone is running a theme that may affect it.  Haven't messed with Themes in a while in the main phone settings.

0 Likes
Rob77
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Yes!! Mine too but mine are brownnish. I don't have a customized theme of any sort. Not sure why it's likes that. Not liking it at all!!
0 Likes
wtupyo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
If you have a color palette applied in wallpaper settings, it affects the bubbles in Messages.
JBDiGG
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
Couldn't think of the word but that is what I was trying to explain. The option to choose the palette that goes with your wallpaper theme. Good man!
0 Likes
JBDiGG
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
Also in the individual messages... Click the 3 dots and change colors. I know there is a purple and brown in there.
0 Likes
JesterPizzle
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S24
@JBDiGG has the Pin/Insert option been removed also from that panel?
0 Likes
JBDiGG
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24

Not familiar or sure what you are talking about.  Like when you do the smart select and clip a portion of the screen and are able to pin it.  Then insert into other windows... that is still part of the new smart select if we are talking about the same thing.  So yes, still there.

JesterPizzle
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S24
I believe we're talking about the same thing. 1725973259005.jpg1725973259026.jpg1725973259061.jpg
0 Likes
JBDiGG
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
Yeah still there in the new smart select. You can pin then crossover between apps.Screenshot_20240910_114734_Samsung capture_1000007831_1725990454.png
JesterPizzle
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S24
Well thank goodness for that at least. Thank you for letting me know. I guess I just have to sit and wait for T-Mobile to push out the update to me so I can see what else is going to surprise me. Lol
0 Likes