Original topic:

Streaming apps not working on Galaxy s24 Ultra

(Topic created: 01-31-2024 03:49 PM)
user3twjvbAiWu
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

The videos won't play in the netflix and hbomax apps. The apps will start, but once I go to select a show to watch, it won't play. 

18 Replies
Konrad999
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
After I read your post I tried every streaming app on my s24 ultra and they all work perfectly. Netflix, hbo, paramount, Disney, hulu, crunchyroll
0 Likes
DamianClarke
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I am also having issues. A lot of buffering, or not playing at all when I am on 5G network. Very irritating, especially when my S22 Ultra and S21 Ultra have no issues playing the same thing at the same location.

0 Likes
Jacob0930
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm having a similar issue with my S24 Ultra. I just got 4 days ago from AT&T the device cast perfectly fine to any cast able TV's even Samsung Dex it opens all streaming apps perfectly as expected even searching through and finding what to stream it's when I select a title to watch it immediately pops up with an error stating to make sure the screen might not be able to accept HDCP or be compatible.
0 Likes
Posterpup
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Same here, but only Hulu seems to be popping up with that HDCP error. Max, Netflix and Disney all work. So at least for me, this seems isolated to Hulu. Hulu worked on my TV through smartcast until I upgraded to the Galaxy s24 Ultra. Something between the 2 isn't working right.
Bigdaddy1977
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm having the same exact issue. It works perfectly fine on my s22u and fold 4. Just not with my s24u. This makes me want to send my s24u back and keep my s22u.
0 Likes
Claudia24
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
My won't even download the app
0 Likes
ThePolock
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I can't download hulu or disney+ I get this message and I just got my phone today and it's fully updated1709086285948.jpg
0 Likes
Claudia24
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Yeah mine does the same makes no sense I pay for Hulu and can't watch on my NEW device
0 Likes
Nick88
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I can get into the hulu app but then the App freaks out after log-in. Flickering and not responding.

0 Likes