Original topic:

Streaming apps not working on Galaxy s24 Ultra

(Topic created: 01-31-2024 03:49 PM)
user3twjvbAiWu
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

The videos won't play in the netflix and hbomax apps. The apps will start, but once I go to select a show to watch, it won't play. 

18 Replies
Members_EQSg16q
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I'm unfortunately having the same issues on my S24 that i just got last week. Netflix video freezes but audio still works. Hope the next update fixes this! My local cellphone carrier will be bringing it up with the Samsung rep so hopefully the're aware these and issue for some of us!

0 Likes
NateAllen
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Having this same issue! How did you fix it??
0 Likes
Darkangelo
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Same here. Hulu will not work on my s24 ultra unless I turn wifi off. Works in wifi on ever other device and phones including my fold 5 and flip 5 but not the 24 ultra
0 Likes
userTpwdfzPKpY
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
My S24U doesn't play Netflix at all. Freezes video and plays audio.
0 Likes
Posterpup
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Well, 2 updates later and the problem still exist for me with Hulu only. Not sure what changed other than my upgrade from the s22 ultra to the s24 ultra. But it's looking like Hulu's just not going to be a streaming option now with the s24. THIS is streaming using smartcast on a TV that was working with Hulu before my upgrade. Not wifi streaming, so I feel it's a smartcast-hulu problem that one of those software programs need to fix?? šŸ¤”1714127013556.jpg
Mimii82
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Same exact problem I get that message only from hulu and I can't cast it from 24 ultra but I can from s22ultra fine
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24

perhaps Hulu, and a few other apps need to be updated to support the new device.  Please reach out to your streaming service's support team to ensure their app works with your new device.

0 Likes
stayinalf
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

The Peacock app won't even open on my Ultra

0 Likes
userb6zmEAKKKc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
HBO Max app doesn't work on my S24+, works on my other Android and I phone phones. Same android version and everything. Tried deleting and reinstalling, clearing cache & data and nothing is working.
0 Likes