Original topic:

Swipe Gestures Hiding Nav Bar is back!

(Topic created: 01-30-2024 07:16 AM)
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24

They heard you, Samsung has brought back the ability to hide your Navigation Bar and Swipe Gestures.

You will have to download Goodlock and specially NavStar once installed toggled on NavStar, Enable extra gesture settings.

Go to settings. Display, navigation, show more, have fun again. 

Ps. If you already have both apps and you are not seeing those options, Open Goodlick again scroll to NavStar, tap on the more, go to store, there will be an update waiting. For some reason it isn't showing up in updates

384 Replies
Dipsy30
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
I hadnn't heard that was a thing- one of the other? If so it's disappointing to say the least.
0 Likes
dortyboy
Sun
Options
Galaxy S24
How can I change location the navigation bar on the s24 ultra ? I don't like the fact it's in the center of thw screen. It affects my scrolling left and right. 

Thanks 
0 Likes
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24
The old gestures can be restored via the goodlock app, which is a first party samsung developed customization app. Download it in the galaxy store, the install the navstar module. You will see an option to "enable extra gesture settings", select this. Your old navigation options will now return under settings>display>navigation bar>more options
0 Likes
dortyboy
Sun
Options
Galaxy S24
I tried that but it doesn't remove the gestures that's located top center left and right. That's what I want gone. I'm always accidentally hitting it when scrolling through a set of photos or anything
0 Likes
tc8510
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Uninstall and reinstall Goodlock and reinstall download Navstar and the new update should populate and give you the options.1706578813503.jpg
0 Likes
siegfre
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
TY
0 Likes
TEKC
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I think the new navigation bar swipe gestures on the 24ultra is a bit complicated and should not have changed. Or atleast keep it as a second option would be nice. 
0 Likes
BruZZi
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24

You can get the swipe from bottom gestures back by downloading the Good Lock (NavStar) app from the Samsung Galaxy Store. 

TEKC
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Thanks ! I'll try that !
0 Likes