JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Swipe Gestures Hiding Nav Bar is back!

(Topic created: 02-01-2024 02:44 PM)
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S24

They heard you, Samsung has brought back the ability to hide your Navigation Bar and Swipe Gestures.

You will have to download Goodlock and specially NavStar once installed toggled on NavStar, Enable extra gesture settings.

Go to settings. Display, navigation, show more, have fun again. 

Ps. If you already have both apps and you are not seeing those options, Open Goodlick again scroll to NavStar, tap on the more, go to store, there will be an update waiting. For some reason it isn't showing up in updates

392 Replies
Sanel_Premium
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Yeah definitely, nova launcher is the goat. I've always used it
0 Likes
kiskunk
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

I just got an S24 Ultra, I am using gesture navigation instead of the 3 buttons. I also use "hide keyboard button". How can I move that button to the left side? No matter what I do it is always on the right side. I always find shocking that the default 3 button navigation has the back button on the right side... but even if i change that and switch back to gesture navigation, the button moves back to the right..

It works perfectly on Samsung A14 5G

0 Likes
bigbirdjr73160
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
Download good lock from the Galaxy store, it has many more customizable features and it could be your solution
0 Likes
bigbirdjr73160
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
Or just restart device
I had similar issue and it fixed
0 Likes
Julio60
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm still having issues with my launcher
0 Likes
usereAAwesDrfk
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Can't find Navstar on Samsung store or Google Play. Please help!
0 Likes
Gareee
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Navistar is an add on you install from the good lock app you install from the samsung app store.
Just add em all, because they are all great add ons, and Good Lock Labs is actually run by Samsung, so it's safe
0 Likes
usereAAwesDrfk
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Yes thank you for your prompt response found it but when I click swipe gestures there is nothing showing up to choose like the screen shot in OPs post.
0 Likes
usereAAwesDrfk
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm still getting the swipe up on either left or right as Google assistant!
0 Likes
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24

You would have to turn off the google assistant to disable that.  As for the other swipe gestures, please make sure you have NavStar 6.1.05.33 installed and have the option in NavStar for "Enable extra gesture settings" slid to the right (enabled).  If you only have 6.00.x installed this option will not be present, and you may need to download the .apk file for it from a webpage.