JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Swipe Gestures Hiding Nav Bar is back!

(Topic created: 01-29-2024 10:37 PM)
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S24

They heard you, Samsung has brought back the ability to hide your Navigation Bar and Swipe Gestures.

You will have to download Goodlock and specially NavStar once installed toggled on NavStar, Enable extra gesture settings.

Go to settings. Display, navigation, show more, have fun again. 

Ps. If you already have both apps and you are not seeing those options, Open Goodlick again scroll to NavStar, tap on the more, go to store, there will be an update waiting. For some reason it isn't showing up in updates

JUMP TO SOLUTION
392 Replies
Popsicle20
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
Yes, sorry about that. I guess a lot of us just assume everyone knows about Good Lock by now. We forget that there are still a lot of people unfamiliar with it.
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S24
If you found my solution helpful. Tap the 3 dots next to the solution, tap on soled. So others can find this solution!
TheRev
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S24
I transferred all from Z Flip 5 to S24 +. ... 

Good Lock did not transfer. I went to the Galaxy Store and there is no Good Lock.

I would also like to know how to get the navigation bar gestures [back, recent] I had on Z Flip 5.

Thanks for any help
0 Likes
SeanSh
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
Why did you switch ? Didn't like the flip? People LOVE that phone
0 Likes
TheRev
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S24
I loved it [in general] but never got used to the form factor. It was my first flip. Spent most of the time opening it. I was coming from a S21 Ultra. Wasn't using the outer screen much.
SeanSh
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
Got it. It is kinda gimmick. You really gotta love it to have it tho .
msz1261
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
It's gone with oneui 6.1. I just wrote a post to complain. You can use the single Android bar, but thst sucks compared to the 3 bars Samsung had.
0 Likes
ihateupdatespff
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

OMH WHY have you removed this option? I bought s23 ultra only because it had this opportunity. I hate Pixel phones coz of this irritating line. It eats your space from bottom! Why Samsung became as iphone? I don't want to be a slave without settings and have no flexibility.

Return this checkbox to remove this white line!!! It seems i should go back to Xiaomi.

ihateupdatespff_0-1707273171974.jpeg

And for inadequate people who will gonna offer me to change navigation from gestures: are you silly to suggest this?

Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S24
Download Goodlock from the Samsung Store.
Open Goodlock, look for the NavStar module.

Open Navstar toggle on, scroll to enable extra gesture settings.

Go to settings, display, navigation, more options, turn off gesture hint!

Done
thoughts
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S24
I cannot find the option to hide the navigation hint. It was an option in the past to hide it. 

I don't need that bar on the bottom wasting space on my screen 

0 Likes