Original topic:

The biggest mistake in purchasing the S24 Ultra

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
uservuMtZeN5gM
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24

Again, biggest mistake ever for trading in my fold 4 for this s24 ultra. Worst phone I've ever owned from Sammy. **bleep** thing freezes, connectivity is **bleep**, moves like a snail, terrible phone in my opinion. Extremely disappointed..

7 Replies
Kdrewh
Sun
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm sorry it's been a bad experience for you. Mine has been incredible. Love everything about it. 🫶
uservuMtZeN5gM
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Maybe I just got a lemon, I've always have had samsung phones and loved them.
Kdrewh
Sun
Options
Galaxy S24
I really am sorry for you. Hopefully you'll get it figured out.
JohnnyJ718
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Mines perfectly fine but it sounds like you should be returning for a replacement. This phone is top notch in all my experiences especially speed and battery life.
Stevekim24
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
Have you tried wiping your cache?
0 Likes
uservuMtZeN5gM
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Yes
0 Likes
Stevekim24
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
For now, you can try clearing your system cache, which can help clean up any old temp files that could be contributing to your battery issues.

To wipe the system cache,
Turn off the device.

Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Side key.

When the Android logo displays, release both keys.

An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.

Press the Volume down key several times to highlight Wipe cache partition.

Press Side key to select.
Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Side key to select.

When the process is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.

Press the Side key to restart the device.

Unlike a master reset, wiping the cache partition does not delete your personal data. Turn off the device. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Power key. When the Android logo displays, release both keys. An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight the Wipe cache partition. Press the Power key to select. Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Power key to select. When the process is complete, the Reboot system now is highlighted. Press the Power key to restart the device.