Original topic:

Too many incorrect unlock attempts

(Topic created: 6 hours ago)
userL1nZptBUlJ
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24

again am getting my S24 locked with the message "Too many incorrect unlock attempts" when it is in my pocket. 

This is quite serious. This could happen randomly when I need to use my phone for a critical situation (it controls many personal and business functions) and it would be locked for 30 minutes. I cannot express how frustrating I feel that this can happen.

Accidental touch protection is ON

Touch sensitivity in OFF

Unlock methods include fingerprint and face, for convenience due to a strong password.

This must be resolved. I cannot have a risk of my phone randomly locking up.

Can I get advice please?

17 Replies
meself
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S24
Submit feedback
0 Likes
SenseiKayJayy
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
What kind of phones cases do you have? My phone does the same at times. Thats only when i press hard on it in my pocket or my s pen :pen: isnt inside its slot. I recommend a full otterbox case or a wallet case like this.20241009_202654_1000053280_1728520018.jpg
userL1nZptBUlJ
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi

I don't know why you're referring to an s-pen or the case. There's no s-pen with this model, and the case has nothing to do with it since the software is letting this happen. You're having the same issue and you're also looking for a solution.

As I was clear in my initial post, accidental touch protection is on.

SenseiKayJayy
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
Also make sure that the accidental touch is on as well.Screenshot_20241009_202824_Settings_1000053281_1728520104.png
userHEreCEp4vv
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
There is also a pocket protection setting you can turn on as well.
0 Likes
userL1nZptBUlJ
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24

Are you referring to accidental touch protection or something else? I don't see anything else you're referring to... please explain

0 Likes
SenseiKayJayy
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm sorry I misread.
SenseiKayJayy
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
Quick question. Have you ever dropped your phone? Or anything like that?
0 Likes
userL1nZptBUlJ
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24

Never. Nothing like that.

0 Likes