Original topic:

UI system update

(Topic created: 3 hours ago)
Gamermom3
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Is anyone else having issues with their phones since the new update? My screen now just blacks out doesn't respond when I try to wake it up and when it does the light is so low I can't see. This happened 5 times in the last hour. I'll then get a pop up that says "UI process system not responding" like **bleep**!? I thought this update was supposed to be better! It's making my phone act horrible I didn't have any issues with 24ultra until this update. 
3 Replies
SammyNerd83
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Take your phone to the local UBreakiFix store, or if you are in a city with a Samsung store, take it there. This is not normal. There is no way that the software is doing this. However, if it is a software glitch, you will probably have to wait until the next software update. Although potentially at a Samsung store or UBreakiFix store they may be able to flash it with brand new software, however that does involve factory resetting it which means that I hope you have a smart switch back up I keep one personally on a flash drive that I update once a month.
Gamermom3
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Yea i think I'll have to do that tomorrow. Every time my screen goes to sleep I can't get the screen to come right back on and it goes super dark the brightness is turned all the way down. Then I get that error this is ridiculous.
0 Likes
colin55
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
It's probably not a stable ui vee 6.1.1. There is still working on a lot of bug fixes on it, and 6.1 is completed. ohmost for system update. What Android version do you have ?
0 Likes