Original topic:

UKG Ready app not loading

(Topic created: 02-01-2024 10:04 PM)
AkatsukiSaix
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I had this issue on my S24 Ultra as well. It would sometimes work, but very rarely. Most of the time I open up the app and sit on the loading/opening screen indefinitely. I've deleted the app and re-downloaded it several times, and even restarted my phone, but no luck. Even the other reviews on the app store mention this problem. Anyone know if there's an official solution? 
5 Replies
SWJ06
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I am having the same problem. I had it on old galaxy phone also but it seems to have more on ultra and clearing cache and uninstall/reinstall is no longer fixing problem. This is for UKG READY app.

0 Likes
AkatsukiSaix
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
It seems the app has issues with data connections, as it runs fine when my phone connects to the wifi.
For a week, I had 2 phones, and when I connected one as wifi to my other phone's mobile hotspot, the app would work perfectly fine.
0 Likes
Rgbypoet
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm having the same problem on my S24 Ultra! If I connect to wifi it loads and works perfectly but if I'm on mobile data it just stays on the UKG screen. I've done all the steps you guys have and nothing seems to work. The app worked fine on my old Note 10 plus.
Members_f1wyqYn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

This was the fix for me, too. 

0 Likes
jsd1992
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Mine won't go past the green screen. Thanks app creators