Original topic:

Undo deleted photos???

(Topic created: a month ago)
Dfitts1984
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Hi, i accidentally deleted alot of photos.from my recent folder which in return deleted alot from my other folders. Thats not what i wanted to do. Is there a way to recover them?
5 Replies
AQC
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Tengo un Galaxy A5 y no puedo conectar Bluetooth UE
0 Likes
AQC
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Perdon,,Galaxy A35
0 Likes
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

Open the Gallery click the 3 lines in the bottom right corner select Trash and select them and restore 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24

Just FYI, the "recents" isn't an actual folder, it's an informational data set which tells you which your most recent photos were for quick and easy access.  Deleting them from this area, as you just found out, will delete them from the albums where you placed them and put them in the trash.  They stay in trash for 30 days, or until you manually empty the trash. If you accidentally delete something, check the trash as soon as you realize it and restore it.  If your trash had been emptied, you most likely can still recover your photos from Google photos, as Google backs up your photos regularly. Deleting a photo from within Gallery, will delete it from your phone, but not Google.  Deleting from Google will delete from your phone, so don't do that unless you really want something gone.

0 Likes
Coldheat06
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
Do you have Google photos backing up your media?? If so the photos are still there
Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
0 Likes