Original topic:

Voice Recording App - Backup location with files?

(Topic created: Wednesday)
MICHAEL886
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

So today I decide to backup my voice recordings. I selected a few, clicked on Move to Cloud AND the files disappeared. Where are they now? 

3 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
In the cloud. I assume Samsung cloud, since you didn't specify which cloud. You asked to move them, not copy or back them up, so they left your phone to sojourn into the ether. By what method did you move the, from within the app or through the file manager?
0 Likes
MICHAEL886
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I'd love to specify which cloud but there's no information. You record a recording. Then you tap on the recording, more -> Move to Cloud. That's all it says and it doesn't tell you where it is stored. Samsung Cloud? One Drive? If so, where. That's the whole point. No clue. 

0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
Did you check your cloud(s)? They can only be moved to cloud frives you have and are signed into. Unless the app (which you haven't named) has their own. Have you checked Google Drive, One Drive or Samsung cloud? If you look in your file manager, it should show you a list of backup locations you can check.

In any case, the app should still be listing the files. Does the app have settings you can check? You also didn't answer my question about how you moved the files, through the app or theough the file manager.1727529955314.jpg
0 Likes