Original topic:

Was this removed?

(Topic created: 09-08-2024 04:03 AM)
Notezfn
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I noticed this little feature was no longer working on my s24 ultra swipe gesture so when I swipe up to bring up the recent open app library if I held that swipe and sided down in one motion it would open the last opened app but no longer does this and I don't mean when you open the recent apps and swipe down on the open app it will open it I mean when you swipe down on the home gesture panel 
0 Likes
8 Replies
JesterPizzle
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S24
I've never heard of that being able to be done before. I've always had to double swipe up to switch to the last opened app. šŸ¤·šŸ»
Notezfn
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
That's so wierd I use it all the time when ik what my last app was and I could do that gesture in 1 quick motion to go to the last app but for some reason it no longer works and I now have to take my finger off the home gesture and swipe down on the app I wanna go into
JesterPizzle
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S24
Did you just do the update for One UI 6.1.1?
0 Likes
Notezfn
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I just checked and no it says I'm still on ver 6.1
JesterPizzle
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S24
Weird. Because that's the only thing I could think of that would have had anything to do with it. Especially since there hasn't been any recent updates for any of the Good Lock modules. IDK if you've already done this but I like to turn off Auto update apps in the Samsung store settings. Then I'll periodically check for updates every few days. This way I am able to see what is being updated and what changes to the apps are done. I only do this for the Samsung store but leave my Google store apps to auto update.
0 Likes
Je655
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
Open Good Lock>Home Up>Task Changer, do you have switch to previous app with gesture turned on? Then when you swipe up on bottom of the screen where you barely see your background around the app swipe right to switch to your last opened app in one motion.
From the home screen swipe right as soon as you see the recent apps screen.
0 Likes
Notezfn
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I do have it on but it's not the same the one I'm trynna get back is you swipe up and down in one motion on the home gesture Idk what happened to it
0 Likes
KevInfo
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S24
I just tried it and it worked for me. Maybe dont do it so fast and go further up
0 Likes