Original topic:

custom notification/alarm/ringtones that I set, all change when I change themes

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
serenarose
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Pleaseeee tell me there's a way to NOT include the ringtone/alarms/notification sounds that sometimes come with a theme that I download from theme store..

it's so annoying, I could not figure out for the life of me, why my sounds (custom ringtones/notifications/alarms/contact ringtones etc) were all being set to something else. It took me so much time downloading sounds to set for different contacts and ringtones and alarms etc. I noticed each theme I download and set to my phone has a sound that comes with it that changes that stuff. Even if it doesn't say that it comes with a sound for it, it still changes that part.

Anyone know if there's a way to NOT include that part of the theme? I've searched the web for the answer with no luck 😭
2 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm sorry to say that if the theme comes with sounds built in, you would need to re-setup your previous sounds if you don't want to use the ones included

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

serenarose
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Really?? 😳 that's insane! You would think that they'd have a setting to fix that! They have came up with basically everything except for that lol . That sucks because I'm the type who changes themes like every week😭
0 Likes