Original topic:

custom notification/alarm/ringtones that I set, all change when I change themes

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
serenarose
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Pleaseeee tell me there's a way to NOT include the ringtone/alarms/notification sounds that sometimes come with a theme that I download from theme store..

it's so annoying, I could not figure out for the life of me, why my sounds (custom ringtones/notifications/alarms/contact ringtones etc) were all being set to something else. It took me so much time downloading sounds to set for different contacts and ringtones and alarms etc. I noticed each theme I download and set to my phone has a sound that comes with it that changes that stuff. Even if it doesn't say that it comes with a sound for it, it still changes that part.

Anyone know if there's a way to NOT include that part of the theme? I've searched the web for the answer with no luck šŸ˜­
2 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm sorry to say that if the theme comes with sounds built in, you would need to re-setup your previous sounds if you don't want to use the ones included

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

serenarose
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Really?? šŸ˜³ that's insane! You would think that they'd have a setting to fix that! They have came up with basically everything except for that lol . That sucks because I'm the type who changes themes like every weekšŸ˜­
0 Likes