Original topic:

returned empty box

(Topic created: 6 hours ago)
Shanav
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24

I recently returned a samsung s24 ultra 256 GB unlocked bought from samsung official website. I returned using Fedex as mentioned in the return instructions, but got an email from samsung saying received an empty box, return unsuccessful.

The phone was there in the package when it was sent to fedex, where did my phone go ? I cant let off my hard earned money (1100 USD) slip off like this.

0 Likes
7 Replies
meself
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S24
If you got a receipt when you dropped the phone off for shipping it should show the weight also a tracking number
MarkytheSparky
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
The tracking wouldn't help in most cases, since they actually said they received an empty box. The weight might help.
0 Likes
meself
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S24
The point was a receipt with both
0 Likes
Shanav
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24

The FedEx receipt only has the tracking number on it, there is no weight mentioned

0 Likes
meself
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S24
Guessing you didn't take in yo drop off as they tend to give weight on paper without that not sure what can be done
0 Likes
jrw1973
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I always use my go pro and record the imei number, a full look over of the phone. The packaging and the car trip. Everything, even handing the package over to FedEx. An hour long video just out of the fear of your situation. Then I nervously chew my fingernails waiting on the we received your device and its been accepted.
0 Likes
Shanav
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24

Yeah, but why would someone out of the blue think that the phone will be stolen out of the package, I have never seen this before, and I doubt people think all this while doing returns. I just followed the instructions on the return email which said to drop off the package at a FedEx facility.

0 Likes