I found a solution for the problem !!!!!
IN my case was not water damage .
My phone was totally dead i was not able to charge it at all , because of the water drop icon and alarm .
so when it shows the icon +alarm [ the phone must be on the charger }
Press and hold 20second power button and volume down
than press and hold volume up and down .
the phone is restarting . [will charge only when the phone is on ]
let the phone charge to 50% than FActory Restart
The phone works like a new !
The solution above was confusing for me, so I would like to add what worked for me.
1. Press and hold the Power button and the down volume button until the factory reset screen appears (DO NOT FACTORY RESET!!)
a. 4 options will be available Normal Boot, Factory Reset, Safe mode, shutdown
2. While performing step 1, plug phone into the charger.
3. Leave phone to charge with the factory reset screen up. Don't select an option yet.
4. After about 15 min, select option 1 (Normal Boot).
5. Continue charging phone to 100%.