JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Alarm set through Google Assistant not working

(Topic created: 01-19-2023 08:45 AM)
userqUpCiDFY1A
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have been setting an alarm verbally to go off in 30 minutes to signal the end of my lunch break.

At first a little voice would say "alarm set for whatever p.m."

Last week, it just made a little sound but still worked. 

Now, the assistant screen comes up, accepts my alarm request and says it's set but then the alarm doesn't go off. 

It did this before and after this last update so don't think that's the problem. 

Help! 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your concern with your alarms not going off when using the Google Assistant and I would be happy to look into this further for you.

First step I would recommend would be to clear the cache for the Google app and Google Play Services. If you have tried clearing the cache and are still experiencing these symptoms. I would recommend reaching out to Google directly for further assistance regarding the Google Assistant app.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your concern with your alarms not going off when using the Google Assistant and I would be happy to look into this further for you.

First step I would recommend would be to clear the cache for the Google app and Google Play Services. If you have tried clearing the cache and are still experiencing these symptoms. I would recommend reaching out to Google directly for further assistance regarding the Google Assistant app.

0 Likes