Original topic:

Calories consumed watch face complication

(Topic created: Sunday)
Jim54
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
The ultra information board watch face for the watch 7 ultra offers a calorie consumed complication. I've added it to the watch face but it remains at 0 calories consumed. Tapping the complication brings up a screen where info can be added manually but what would be useful is if the information in the Samsung Health App would be shown instead. Should that be happening and if so what do I need to do to make it happen? 
4 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
IMO, S healh should sync between the watch and the app, as it does wirh sleep and workouts. What happens if you enter the data on the watch, does it then appear in the health app?.
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
Maybe it has more to do with the synced app. Try adding breakfast manually in the health app tomorrow and see if that makes it to the watch. What a negative name for weight loss app.
0 Likes
Jim54
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
It would take a short novel to describe it all. The easiest thing to do to seems to be to add 10 calories as a morning snack and then not add anything else as a morning snack. I think after that it will work ok. When the value added via the watch is tapped in the SH app. It shows all the items synced from FS.
0 Likes
Jim54
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I'm not sure yet but it looks like adding something like 1 gram of banana/apple as a snack directly into the SH app will cause the watch to stay updated. And it won't affect the day's nutritional information.
0 Likes