Original topic:

Can't install apps to my watch

(Topic created: 04-26-2024 08:36 PM)
coolman77
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I tried to install an app in the Google Play store on my phone but it says install pending I wait a few minutes and checked back it never installed. Does anybody know how to fix this or have the same issue?

14 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch
Is your watch connected to your phone when you're trying to install the app I just tried to install and it download right away

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
coolman77
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yes
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy Watch
Try turning wifi on also on your watch if that doesn't work try restarting

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
coolman77
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Didn't work
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy Watch
Have you tried installing it from the store on the watch itself

0 Likes
coolman77
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yes it worked fine but I like the convince of insisting from my phone without typing on the tiny keyboard
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy Watch
I'm not sure if Bluetooth and wifi and your watch was connected it should have worked mine installed in about 10 secs

0 Likes
coolman77
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
It wasn't like this I had to factory reset my watch 3 days because of me clearing my data in Google Play services on my phone and it won't let me connect to my phone
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Watch
That doesn't sound right, I've cleared Play services cache on many different occasions and have never had to reset my watch because of it. Has your watch been connected to a different phone before?
0 Likes