JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Cannot download watch faces on watch 5

(Topic created: 08-24-2022 02:07 PM)
WaelMorsy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I just bought galaxy watch 5 and Z Fold 4 and for some reason I'm unable to download anything on my watch. In the Play Store is shows that it's installed but nothing is showing on my watch nor the wearable app. 

Please advise

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
WaelMorsy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I called tech support two days ago regarding the watch and they identified the bug and said they'll add the fix in the next update, and then a new update came out yesterday which actually fixed the watch issue!
As for the multi star in GL, I'm seeing the same thing and I believe it either needs a fix or they just modified the app this way (hoping for the first option)

View solution in context

2 Replies
Riddler1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Having the same issue. Havnt found a fix yet. Also having issues with multi star in good lock app. The multi window zoom isn't showing anymore content for pop up and split screen views when selected. Seems alot of software fixes to come. Any issues with your good lock app?
Solution
WaelMorsy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I called tech support two days ago regarding the watch and they identified the bug and said they'll add the fix in the next update, and then a new update came out yesterday which actually fixed the watch issue!
As for the multi star in GL, I'm seeing the same thing and I believe it either needs a fix or they just modified the app this way (hoping for the first option)