Original topic:

Discrepancy between Samsung Heath Phone & Watch

(Topic created: 08-29-2024 10:44 AM)
Members_M48R8v0
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

So I have the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2. There's a discrepancy between my Samsung Health app on phone and watch. My phone is set to 20 minutes of Exercise Time as a daily goal (revised from Activity Time) but when I went to edit the Daily targets settings on the watch to match it only had option of Activity time 30 minutes or above.

Also, "Dance" and "Badminton" are favorites in phone, but do not show as options on watch, even under "more activities".

Tech support suggested I back up and hard reset watch, but it did not fix problem. Their only other solutions was to mail in my watch for a repair, or get a new model. 

Anyone have ideas? Mainly looking for solutions for issue #1, as I understand #2 has been a big issue for years now. 

0 Likes
1 Reply
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch

I am surprised Samsung even gave you that much of advice, as support for the watch 2 and any Tizen watch has ended.  You will have to live with the discrepancies or get an updated watch.  If you purchase a new phone, you will not be able to connect the watch 2 to it, so enjoy your watch for as long as you can while planning on upgrading.

0 Likes