Original topic:

Display date on face of watch

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
pvision
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I would like to have the date on the face of my Galaxy watch. 

I now have my initial, weather, compass, and stop watch. I would like to remove stop watch and add today's date.

After reading other posts I still do not know how to do this. I assume I would do it on my phone app.

0 Likes
7 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@pvision Which Galaxy Watch do you have?

You should be able to do this by selecting a watch face which has the date displayed. 

0 Likes
realaud
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Watch

Depending on which watch face you currently have, you can add/remove complications to put on the ones that you want.  Or you can choose another watch face that can be customized.  You do this through the wear app/watch faces.  The ones that are customizable, have a "customize" button below it.

0 Likes
pvision
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you all.

I believe the watch is Galaxy 4. 

I do not want day/date/year, I would like the replace the stopwatch (Complication 3) with just the day of the month;  May 21.  The watch had this until I had to do a factory reset on my phone, somehow when setting the phone again I made the watch have the stopwatch. Now I do not see an option for the "date".

0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@pvision Unfortunately it sounds like whatever watch face you are using was updated and dropped that feature. If you post which watch face you are using perhaps someone else can check the same. 

0 Likes
pvision
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

The closest face I see to it in Wear is "frontier" . I like this face, but it sounds like I may have to try a different one.

0 Likes
realaud
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Watch
Try premium analog. It has the single digit date at 6 oclock. The other complications are changeable. You can choose from several colors. As a matter of fact, any of the "classic" faces have the day.
0 Likes
pvision
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Well Thank you, I downloaded the premium found one with day/date. So that is good. However now I lost my compass.

I give up thanks again.

0 Likes