JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Error code 4001 T-Mobile Galaxy Watch 6 Classic

(Topic created: 01-11-2024 09:58 PM)
Sean0097
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
So I switched from Verizon to T-Mobile. I had my Galaxy Watch 6 Classic on Verizon. When I switched I had a line added for my watch. My Phone Galaxy Note 20 works fine. I have cleared cache and date on the Galaxy wearables app and uninstalled/reinstalled it several times while also resetting my watch. I keep getting the Error Code 4001 when trying to activate my mobile plan.

Ok the issue for me resolved after the above and then I "converted" my physical SIM to an eSim on my phone restarted my phone and then ran the setup through the Wearables app and after I hit the first next I turned WiFi off and it found the plan with T-Mobile and got it set up...

Not sure if any of this will help others but I'll leave it here. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Sean0097
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Ok the issue for me resolved after the above and then I "converted" my physical SIM to an eSim on my phone restarted my phone and then ran the setup through the Wearables app and after I hit the first next I turned WiFi off and it found the plan with T-Mobile and got it set up...

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
PACritic
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
On mine the tech kept trying to use the digits service. Another tech said they can't use that. May need to call again and ask for a tech more familiar with watch setup. Tmobile has my watch 4 classic setup as a pixel 6 phone.
0 Likes
Solution
Sean0097
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
0 Likes