Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 6 workout plan

(Topic created: 09-07-2024 01:06 AM)
TsafiK1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi guys 

Is there a way to set up an interval workout plan for my swimming on Galaxy Watch 6 or in the Healh app? I mean,  that it would show me on the watch what I've already done and what's the next step?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch

You can add it to a workout routine in the health app. Open the Health app, go to the "workouts" tile (the row with the workout icons), tap the three circled horizontal lines on the right.  You will see all the pre configured exercises listed. At the top of the page to the right of "my exercises" is a + sign.  Tap that and select create workout routine.  Name the routine, add your exercise, set your target time, make sure the slider to auto switch to the next exercise is on and save.  Add the next swim interval as "next exercise".  The break will be automatically populated between exercises.  It defaults to manual length, but if you tap it, you can set a time or select none and use the slider to apply to all breaks (if you want them to be equal).  Repeat the sequence for as many intervals that you want.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
CACSHEP
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
There's some type of manual I can read to be a part of Samsung regarding all of the household terms you have for phone actions
0 Likes
Solution
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch

You can add it to a workout routine in the health app. Open the Health app, go to the "workouts" tile (the row with the workout icons), tap the three circled horizontal lines on the right.  You will see all the pre configured exercises listed. At the top of the page to the right of "my exercises" is a + sign.  Tap that and select create workout routine.  Name the routine, add your exercise, set your target time, make sure the slider to auto switch to the next exercise is on and save.  Add the next swim interval as "next exercise".  The break will be automatically populated between exercises.  It defaults to manual length, but if you tap it, you can set a time or select none and use the slider to apply to all breaks (if you want them to be equal).  Repeat the sequence for as many intervals that you want.

0 Likes