Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 7 Timer Ringtone

(Topic created: 08-30-2024 03:09 PM)
OzzyGamer
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
How do you change the ringtone used for the "Timer" app. I use that many times a day, and on my old Galaxy 4 watch, it would use the ringtone set for the watch in general. This one is using the "Shiver" ringtone, which I can't stand. I've searched ALL settings on my watch and my phone, yet nothing is set to use that annoying ringtone. Please advise.
8 Replies
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch
At the moment it doesn't look like it can be changed I just looked in my settings and didn't see any options to change it

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

OzzyGamer
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
This sounds like an error since it's arbitrarily using this ringtone. It should use the watches ringtone set in the settings.
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy Watch

I agree 

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

OzzyGamer
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I sure hope they come out with an update to fix this.
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch

I still can't wrap my head around people using sounds on their watch when a vibration will do.  Watch sounds are so low, you wouldn't hear them in a noisy environment anyway.

0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy Watch
The watch 7 is pretty loud

OzzyGamer
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Indeed they are.
0 Likes
OzzyGamer
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Is your timer ringtone set to the same ringtone as mine?
0 Likes