Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 7 Ultra

(Topic created: Sunday)
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Watch
My est delivery is now sept 25...what's going on???

Samsung, can you please give some reasons??

Thanks!!!
4 Replies
smokerek
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
My watch changed to 7/25 as of now and updated to "in process" status. My buds and ring changed to 8/7 so I also ordered them from best buy to see which ones come 1st. We shall see with everything going on šŸ¤žšŸ½
Options
Galaxy Watch
Samething happened to me. Also, this sucks šŸ˜ž
SapperBill
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yeah it's pisses me off. I pre-ordered on the 11th early too. And now sept 18th.

Some people say it's the bands doing this but if that's the case they need to ship them separately.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Watch

I ordered my Watch 7 Ultra and a S9+ tablet on Day 1.  Received both on July 19.  Also got both watch bands.

One possible theory is that they ran out of stock on the bands (main band or freebie) and won't ship the watch until everything is in stock.  Last year when the Watch 6 Classic launched, Samsung shipped the Watch without one of the main band.  Samsung got tons of complaints about this and even admitted that many shipments went out without the band.  I tried for days to get this resolved but it was never resolved.  I ended up returning the watch within the 15-day return window due to that problem.  Maybe Samsung is trying to avoid a repeat of this.  On the other hand, maybe it is just that the Watch 7 is out of stock due to higher than expected demand.

Just my thoughts.

0 Likes