cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userYRToCg6Iof
Astronaut

Galaxy Watch (All Sizes) Extreme Battery Drain

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a galaxy watch 42mm since xmas 2018 .. ever since last updates when I put it on at 5am fully charged it drains completely before 8pm .. please advise ... I have minimised apps ..this can’t be right .. before this it lasted maybe 2 days 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Galaxy Watch (All Sizes) Extreme Battery Drain

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There are some steps you can take to improve your battery life. http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003232/ Please let me know if these help.

If the steps listed in this thread are not helpful, repairs would be the only other option available at this time. You are welcome to private message us here with the full model code and serial number (IMEI number if it's carrier based) and we'd be happy to get this set up for you. 

80 REPLIES 80
Samsung_UtssYJI
Astronaut

Same thing happens to mine. It doesnt last more than a co...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same thing happens to mine. It doesnt last more than a couple of hours.

Samsung_171
Astronaut

Battery draining

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How to fix?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Battery draining

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried the troubleshooting here: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003232/

userWWqh96oadI
Constellation

Very Rapid Battery Drain

JUMP TO SOLUTION

As of a few days ago my watch could easily go 3-4 days on a full charge even with most of the settings set to high. Then all of a sudden a day or two ago my Galaxy Watch has started burning through its battery ridiculously fast. Even with power saving mode on it wont even last half a day. Please help because my watch is almost useless at this point. (I didn't change any settings at all that would have caused this, I haven't changed literally anything at all in several months)

userQeaUnOjr8n
Astronaut

Re: Very Rapid Battery Drain

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine too.  I have to keep it on airplane and do not disturb mode, if I want my battery to last a full day.  What is the point?  I can't use the features of the watch like this!!!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you had an update to your watch recently?

userQAluuTOiYX
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have done all of this and my battery has gone from 100% to 80% in 15 minutes. What is going on?

useryW22qPPeVM
Constellation

This happened to me. Somehow mobile cell service got turn...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This happened to me. Somehow mobile cell service got turned on on the watch and it was using that instead of the bluetooth connection to my phone. Turned it off and everything went back to normal.

user0GSQz17dsC
Constellation

Massive battery drain after one ui update on galaxy watch

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Updated my galaxy watch to one ui yesterday . My battery performance on my s10 (SD855) dropped dramatically . Screen on time reduced to 4.5 hrs . Previously it was 5.45 hrs .