Original topic:

Galaxy Wearable Software is horrible...

(Topic created: Tuesday)
JordanJ
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Got a galaxy watch 6 classic LTE and it was great until the (One UI 5.0) *the last software* update... everything is slow, theirs a whole bunch of stuff that is forced on you or the watch won't even activate, and to top it off bluetooth enables itself every single time it's restarted... Why would I buy an LTE model just to have Bluetooth auto enable itself with no option to turn off the auto enabling??? I hope the One UI 6.0 update fixes alot of this because it is absolutely god dam pathetic....

6 Replies
MatthewReiter
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Watch

Galaxy Watch 6 comes with One UI 5 Watch, there is no update for it. One UI 6 Watch is on Beta 7 right now for the Galaxy Watch 6

JordanJ
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Well that's my bad, still just hoping they can finish this AI update and let us take control of our own watch **bleep** is more locked down than an apple watch... Next samsung I'm getting is being rooted 100%
0 Likes
MatthewReiter
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Watch
Beta been going since June
JordanJ
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have the more expensive LTE model. So no beta for me šŸ˜‚
PrivacyandSecurity
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Go to your settings and connections and turn the Bluetooth off. Turn it back on when you need it. I have that watch, too.
0 Likes
PrivacyandSecurity
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
The software is not good, I agree. Is it LTE? I have UI 5.0 it's not slow. I hate having to go to Google for anything. Tizen was a lot better. I'm not giving Google any financial information.