Original topic:

Galaxy watch 4 update stuck on copy of the last update released

(Topic created: 09-08-2022 02:51 AM)
userSJRvX7M6zV
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi ,

I currently have the possibility to update my Galaxy Watch 4 Classic Bluetooth to the R880XXU1GVH2/R880OXM1GVH2 version.

The problem is that when copying the update to the watch, an error is shown with the text "Unable to copy the update ..."

I tried the solution of another topic unfortunately the watch does not want to update via wifi directly, it necessarily requires the connection to the phone Bluetooth.

I've already reset my Galaxy Watch from the factory, I've also reset it, reset the connection with my phone, empty the Galaxy wear cache and restart my phone and nothing happens.

Is someone has a solution ? thanks for your time !

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
anujacodkar
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

One more trick to resolve this issue

1) Turn ON Airplane Mode
2) Turn ON wifi on the smartwatch and then go the setting -> watch software update -> Download update
3) Once downloaded, it will give you option to install. Install it and Enjoy!!!

View solution in context

4 Replies
userfMhcsDF2sN
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I got it installed by rebooting watch. Try the copy multiple times until it takes. Once it take the copying might take forever. Reboot watch.
0 Likes
Solution
anujacodkar
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

One more trick to resolve this issue

1) Turn ON Airplane Mode
2) Turn ON wifi on the smartwatch and then go the setting -> watch software update -> Download update
3) Once downloaded, it will give you option to install. Install it and Enjoy!!!

KevBehr
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

PERFECT!!!

Thank you!  Exactly what I needed.  Mine was stuck doing the same thing. 

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Options
Galaxy Watch
I'm going to give this a try if turning off the mobile data doesn't work. Fingers crossed
0 Likes