JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Help😩 How to uninstall Bixby and Samsung pay from Samsung watch 5

(Topic created: 08-24-2022 05:45 PM)
iamfab2023
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have tried to research on how do this and have been very unsuccessful. When I open my app on my phone and long press on the app I  want to uninstalled hence Bixby and Samsung pay, there isn't a pop up box for uninstallment. This is so annoying. I have back up my data and reset as well. Nothing happens.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello, We understand how frustrating unwanted apps on the Watch are. This article provides the available steps for managing apps on your Samsung Watch. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00061436/

Unfortunately, preinstalled apps cannot be deleted. For the Watch4 and Watch5 models, these apps can only be disabled.

To disable an app, open the Wearables app on the phone and navigate to the Watch Settings.

Scroll down Apps. From here, select the app you wish to disable. Select Force Stop, then Select Disable.

To remove Samsung Pay from the Button, please follow these steps:

1. Open the Wearables app on the phone

2. Open Settings, scroll down and select Advanced Features

3. Select Double Press to assign another app to the Button

4. Select Press and Hold to select to either Power off menu or Assistant

View solution in context

2 Replies
vitaloo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Ion installed the apps I wanted to uninstall in the The phone apps section on my phone that's the only way I got rid of it. But I tried to remove the Samsung pay even with Samsung agent taking control of my phone and my watch and we can't get it done so he was sending it to the developers and said they would get back to me within 24 hours have not heard from them yet that was late last night because I just got it yesterday Can't get rid of that stupid Samsung pay off my bottom button to save my soul
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello, We understand how frustrating unwanted apps on the Watch are. This article provides the available steps for managing apps on your Samsung Watch. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00061436/

Unfortunately, preinstalled apps cannot be deleted. For the Watch4 and Watch5 models, these apps can only be disabled.

To disable an app, open the Wearables app on the phone and navigate to the Watch Settings.

Scroll down Apps. From here, select the app you wish to disable. Select Force Stop, then Select Disable.

To remove Samsung Pay from the Button, please follow these steps:

1. Open the Wearables app on the phone

2. Open Settings, scroll down and select Advanced Features

3. Select Double Press to assign another app to the Button

4. Select Press and Hold to select to either Power off menu or Assistant