cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sistazoom
Constellation

How do I delete a watch showing up in my list of Devices in Galaxy Wearable App

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Over a year ago I started with the Samsung Gear Fit 2 Pro. A couple months ago I bought the Galaxy Watch Active and husband bought the 46mm Galaxy Watch. His battery life was amazing which made me not satisfied with my Active (was getting a day and half at best) so I returned it and got the 42mm Galaxy Watch in Rose Gold. LOVE IT!

Now the question. In the Galaxy Wearable App under the 3 barsin the top left corner is where you can add a new device etc. My Galaxy Watch of course shows up. The first watch, the Gear Fit 2 Pro does not. The Galaxy Watch Active still shows up and I want to remove it but I don't know how to get it gone. Can anyone help?

I hate clutter. LOL

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: How do I delete a watch showing up in my list of Devices in Galaxy Wearable App

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there,

To remove it from the Galaxy Wearable app, go to Bluetooth settings and unpair the old device. Then when you disable/enable Bluetooth or reset the phone the old one will be gone.

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: How do I delete a watch showing up in my list of Devices in Galaxy Wearable App

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there,

To remove it from the Galaxy Wearable app, go to Bluetooth settings and unpair the old device. Then when you disable/enable Bluetooth or reset the phone the old one will be gone.

sistazoom
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you so so much!  I really should have known that but I was over thinking it. I appreciate you getting back with me quickly and giving me the solution. It worked! :-)

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You're very welcome! Feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need any further assistance. Smiley Happy

userebEuAQcN8D
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks much.