JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Inactive notifications won't go away on the Galaxy watch 4

(Topic created: 12-13-2022 07:58 AM)
amerigo
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I've turned off notifications just about everywhere I can on the watch and in the app and I still get "You're doing great" or "time to go for a run". I can't find anywhere how to turn this nuisance off.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
KennewickMan
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Watch
If that is off, then a bug must be present. After turning that off, did you restart your watch?

Which watch anyway?

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 Replies
KennewickMan
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Watch
Is this off? Screenshot_20221213_083540_Samsung Health_1000000224_1670949340.jpg
amerigo
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I don't have that option on that menu
KennewickMan
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yes, you do. It's thru the health app settings, but it's from the watch itself or thru the Wearable app, not the full health app on the phone.
0 Likes
amerigo
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Strange you get to health settings and the wear app that don't appear on the health app itself. Yes this is turned off and I just got another message "Great you're active again!" I don't need more useless distractions in my day lol.
Solution
KennewickMan
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Watch
If that is off, then a bug must be present. After turning that off, did you restart your watch?

Which watch anyway?
0 Likes
amerigo
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
This worked. Thanks! I think this watch needs Ritalin lol.
amerigo
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Watch 4 non LTE. I rebooted we'll see what it does. A bug!? Lol. This OS and app have more bugs and vapor functionality than Wiindows 95 lol. I can't believe Samsung has the gall to put this out in its current state. I bought a Watch 5 LTE the other day and found out that it doesn't do GPS or online music without a phone. What's the point of LTE? Oh I can make phone calls big deal. Brought it back within 24 hours after wasting a day of my time on it. But thanks for the help so far.