Original topic:

No call notifications on watch6

(Topic created: 03-14-2024 08:50 AM)
richee-b
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have recently upgraded my phone from an S10 to an S24+ and since then I have battling trying to get the configuration setup as it was on the S10. I am mostly there, but one thing I cannot solve is call notifications on the watch. 

On the S10 and S24, I have my phone on DND.  On the watch, DND is not synched with the phone. Basically I want the notification on the watch, but not the phone. No matter what I do I cannot get this configuration, it worked perfectly on the S10 but no matter what I do I cannot get call notifications on the watch. I get voicemail notifications and missed call notifications however. 

On the watch, all Phone notifications are enabled. DND synch is not enabled. 

Any ideas to solve are welcome!  

Thank you. 

0 Likes
3 Replies
cwinkler
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch

In Wearable app do you have Show phone notifications on watch selected for when phone not in use, and Mute notifications on phone turned on? Is that what you mean by "all phone notifications are enabled"?

CWinkler
Galaxy S24 Ultra, Active4
0 Likes
richee-b
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Those settings were swapped, I have configured to your recommendation I will see if that does the trick! Thank you 

0 Likes
richee-b
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

This did not solve, I still cannot get call notifications on my watch. Digging further into config but any other ideas is welcome! 

0 Likes