Original topic:

No mobile plan active2 and s24 ultra

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
Members_6efCV1s
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Ok so here's my issue. I received a replacement phone..s23 ultra for s24 ultra. I have and have an active 2 for a 1yr and was paired flawlessly with the 23. I tried to repair the watch to the 24. Paired perfect BUT the only problem is I keep getting "there are no mobile plans for your watch in your country. Everything is set USA. Samsung said call Verizon,Verizon said call samsung. Then we'll samsung said call Verizon they have to remove the mobile plan and start again. Called Verizon. Instead of doing that which I don't even know if that would help. But she said to reboot the watch. I've done reset this watch so many times since Sunday. She had me reboot the watch twice. But it's still saying no plan for my country. HELP PLEASE

2 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch

There is no more support for the active 2 and you most likely will not be able to pair it with the S24 or any newer phone.  Service providers cannot provision it any longer, as the Tizen system is obsolete.  See if your carrier is offering any deals on a new watch.

0 Likes
Members_6efCV1s
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

On Sunday it was working just fine before I repaired it with the 24. So I'm not understanding when this happened? Did this just happen Sunday?

0 Likes