Original topic:

One UI6 on Watch 6 classic help needed!

(Topic created: 08-23-2024 11:41 AM)
RyanD1975
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I just installed the beta for One UI6 on my Galaxy 6 watch classic. It installed no problem and when my watch rebooted it won't stop rebooting. A couple of times it stopped and I couldn't get it unlocked. Now it's stuck in a reboot mode. Any suggestions? Running on s24 ultra. Any advice would be helpful so that I can use my watch still and not have to withdraw from the beta
2 Replies
userdk7V7wNiq4
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
If you just started the beta, there are 5 updates to bring your watch up-to-date on all the beta releases. Took me a while to get all installed
0 Likes
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@RyanD1975 Click on the Beta banner and visit the Beta discussion area. You should always post Beta findings on the Beta discussion area. 

You will find instructions on how to physically reset your watch. This should stop the continual resets. 

The direct link to the Beta discussion area is https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Watch/ct-p/us-bp-watch?page=1&tab=recent_topics 

The steps to physically reset the phone:

1. Hold down both buttons on watch until you see the watch resets and then shows the Samsung logo with "Rebooting...".
  2. Click the Home & Back buttons twice (or more) repeatedly while screen is on "Samsung-Rebooting...". 
  3. From the text menus, click the Home button (will scroll down) until you see "Recovery menu". 
  4. Long press on the Home button until the menu changes to Recovery screen. 
  5. Use the back button to scroll down to Factory reset. (Do not click Home Botton, as it will be "Select" option instead of scrolling down from step3)
  6. Click the Home button to select Factory reset.
  7. Use the back button to select yes > Click the Home button to activate it.