JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Quality of Life Change for Watch5 Pro

(Topic created: 05-09-2023 05:12 PM)
thepenguin134
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
It would be really nice to see the date on the pro analog watch face moved. Currently if you are listening to music, excersizing, or taking a phone call, the date is hidden behind a floating icon. Simply moving the date to a diffirent side of the watch face would be great!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
You could, while you're waiting for Samsung to update your current watch face, find another that suit your needs better.

There are multiple watch faces in the Wear app for your watch. I think that it would be easy to find one, or several, that meet your criteria?

With Samsung Modes and Routines in Android 13 you can have your watch faces automatically change throughout the day. I like one for walking. Another for day use. And a third one for bed.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
You could, while you're waiting for Samsung to update your current watch face, find another that suit your needs better.

There are multiple watch faces in the Wear app for your watch. I think that it would be easy to find one, or several, that meet your criteria?

With Samsung Modes and Routines in Android 13 you can have your watch faces automatically change throughout the day. I like one for walking. Another for day use. And a third one for bed.
thepenguin134
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
ohhhh, didnt realize I could automatically change them... I have a specific use case where my ymca uses even/odd dates to determine the direction of the track and my music always hides the date, so I should be able to just set a diffirent face when Im at the ymca. Would still like to see the og face changed though as its still a small inconvience
0 Likes