cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Samsung Health Monitor Data Sync

Samsung Health Monitor App syncs Blood Oxygen & ECG data with Samsung Health App BUT for some reason it does not sync the Blood Pressure data and I have to enter it manually.

I have version 1.1.0.167 of the Samsung Health Monitor 

And Samsung Health App version 6.11.0.061

Anyone else have this problem?

14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted
Sun

Re: Samsung Health Monitor Data Sync

I dont have that problem as I havent recieved ECG and BP function. how is ecg working so far?
Highlighted

Re: Re: Samsung Health Monitor Data Sync

Everything works fine. ECG, BP & Sp02 all work well--I side loaded the app while I wait for Samsung to officially release it in the US.
Highlighted
Sun

Ahh ok. I thought about doing that.
Highlighted

you should, is awesome and it works great. why wait for Samsung when you can have it now.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Where do you get the Samsung Health Monitor App? I have the Galaxy 3 watch and still can't use the ECG or BP.
Highlighted

It's only available in Korea but you can side load it that's how I got it. after side loading it you can keep the previous version or update to the latest.

I have them both, if you can't find them I can give them to you.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Is it a Samsung app in Korea or is it a third party app?
If your link is a safe APK download, yes please send me the link. I am overly cautious when it comes to sideloading apps on my devices, rightfully so. 🤪
Highlighted

it's the official Samsung app from the Samsung app store. 100% legit.

I have 2 of them. one is downloaded from the web. the other is the one I got directly from Samsung.

the difference however is that the most recent version 1.1.0.167 for some reason removed the Blood Pressure function. ECG & Sp02 are still there so the previous version 1.1.0.159 has ECG, BP & Sp02 working.

I have no idea why Samsung's latest version removed the Blood Pressure but I'm sure they will put in back.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Lol. So I could always not update to the 167 until the future update. 😉
If you would, I'd then appreciate the link(s).
Thanks