JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Health shows two sleeping periods during the same time

(Topic created: 10-02-2023 11:22 PM)
usert5gpYlaJWr
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Dear team, I am using Galaxy Watch 6 40mm and for some reason, for the last week or so, my sleep is getting recorded twice. As i checked the details, it seems it records both the sleeping time (and stages) from the Watch (with complete information about the blood oxygen and skin temperature) while the other recorded period seems to be coming from the smartphone itself (shows only the sleep stages - not sure how it can determine that). 

Can you please advise how can I set my recording device to Watch only (in case the other one is coming from the smartphone)? I tried restarting the devices already 🙂

Many thanks,

AndreiScreenshot_20231003_092017_Samsung Health.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
usert5gpYlaJWr
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Maybe it will help other users: I got the answer: before using Samsung Watch I was using FitBit. Once I got the Samsung Watch, I have given the watch to my son but I left it linked to my account. Hence, the dual recording. This can be easily removed from allowing other apps (including Fitbit) to record sleeping data by going to Samsung Health App --> Settings --> Apps . Here you have several options to remove access of several third party software. 

Hope it helps.

Andrei

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
usert5gpYlaJWr
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Maybe it will help other users: I got the answer: before using Samsung Watch I was using FitBit. Once I got the Samsung Watch, I have given the watch to my son but I left it linked to my account. Hence, the dual recording. This can be easily removed from allowing other apps (including Fitbit) to record sleeping data by going to Samsung Health App --> Settings --> Apps . Here you have several options to remove access of several third party software. 

Hope it helps.

Andrei