JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Snore Detection No Longer Free on Galaxy 5

(Topic created: 02-04-2024 04:27 PM)
Nova5
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I noticed back in November 2023 my Samsung health was no longer tracking my snoring. I have the updated software and always keep the phone by my head. Upon investigating, it appears that snore detection is no longer included unless you sign up for the Sleep Cycle for $29.99 a year. What happened?

8 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch
Strange I've never heard of that I'm currently using the Galaxy Watch 5 pro and it's still free for me can you post a screenshot showing that information 1707062538998.jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

MiniSmith
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I did some looking into it, and it seems that the subscription is to gain more information. The standard snore detection seems to still be there.
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Watch
You're not using samsung health. Sleep cycle is a 3rd party subscription service with its own app. Samsung health snore detection is, and has always been, free in the app.
Kitkatt1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

My snore detection completely stopped also. I have the 5pro. Skin temperature has never worked. 

Acorbee
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

My snore detection has also stopped working. S23 ultra and 5 watch. Really annoyed, have tried everything. Glad I am not alone.

BearMaker
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have a Samsung 4 and about 2 weeks ago it quit recording and tracking my snoring, after months of working fine. It now says it couldn't detect it but I know the snoring is occurring. What is going on?
0 Likes
Solution
Nova5
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Okay...I reset all my permissions for Samsung Health and last night...it worked! Thank you all for your responses! 

0 Likes
WA123
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have experienced same issue with my S23 ultra and 5pro. It started at the last watch update (within this past month). I reset Health and still cannot get it to work. Maybe I will reset again. Any other suggestions?
0 Likes