Original topic:

Trade in

(Topic created: 08-02-2024 01:36 PM)
userT8kZ3ioqiE
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I purchased the new watch ultra. I traded in my watch 4 classic. I sent my classic in via usps. I do not have FedEx in my town so I went through them. I have previously used the trade in program years ago, and no issues. The difference is that I was able to use FedEx for my trade in. Anyway I sent my trade in and it was received the 26th of July. I have the tracking number and tracked it to make sure they received it. It's now the 2nd of August and I've not heard anything from them. I have talked to Samsung via chat and the first person told me it was in triage and it would take a few days. A few days later I went through chat again to get an update and that person said they had not yet received my return. So I'm now getting the run around. I've not had this issue in the past. 
8 Replies
Srb79
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
It should be ok. Last time I traded 5 for 5, warehouse received it but was never processed. They lost it,but Samsung give me cradit.
0 Likes
userT8kZ3ioqiE
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Ok thank you. one of the people on chat said since I had proof they received it that I should still get credit for it even if they lost it. I screenshotted that conversation just in case.
0 Likes
thom2024
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
You have to call them by number, but you have all the time to use FedEx. Go to Walgreens and have FedEx, but call them because I have the same issue with them, but I just call them they told me they received it, but they take 5 business day for inspection
0 Likes
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
Good luck!
0 Likes
meself
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Watch
It can take several days for the trade ins to get through and process and for it to update in their system
TonyTypeS
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
I sent back my Note 3 for trade in back in March using the FedEx label Samsung provided. Tracking shows they received it, but my trade-in was never scanned or checked. Just last week Samsung sent me an email that my trade-in was completed lol that was a long couple months.
userT8kZ3ioqiE
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Dang that's a long time. Hopefully mine won't take that long!
0 Likes
GodAshram
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
I sent in my trade in on the 24th and just yesterday, August 1st, I got a text stating they accepted it. For a previous trade in, it took 3 weeks for them to accept it.