Original topic:

Watch 6 face changed and no longer available in the store

(Topic created: a month ago)
GL369
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I woke this morning with a different watch face that I didn't change or download.  In the past, I've seen an icon for the watch face I was using (since purchasing the watch in Nov 23) but it no longer is on the watch or my phone.  I am suspecting that maybe the face itself was removed from the store? But if so, wouldn't I still have a download?  BTW this was not a paid face and I don't see it on the store to simply redownload. 

I see that there is a backup from when the watch was first initialized and that's when the face was added and another backup at 1 am this morning (assume before the change).  But I don't know how to view the files to see if the face is there and how to restore - I started smart switch on my phone but it's not wirelessly finding my watch??? 

any suggestions? 

3 Replies
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Watch
You may have at some point accidentally held your hand on the display and triggered the change watch face interface. My mother has done this multiple times when crossing her arms in a certain way.
0 Likes
GL369
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I thought about this and it's possible. But why would the face itself delete from the watch/phone?
0 Likes
GL369
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Update: 

I was able to fine the missing watch face on Google Play, but not through the Wear app?  However it is still a mystery as to why the face was missing.  I am closing this thread. 

0 Likes