Original topic:

Watch 7 44mm Bands Sold out

(Topic created: Thursday)
k1aska
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

FYI, just talked to Samsung support and apparently all of the medium/large bands for the Silver 44mm GW7 are sold out - besides the Silver band. So the Green and Gray bands are not available. Ironically, the free promotional band they include with the purchase, is also a Silver band. So I would have two identical Silver bands... which doesn't do me much good and is annoying. Samsung support said there's no estimate on when they'll restock their other band colors.

Figured I'd share if anyone else is scratching their heads wondering why they can't add the watch to their cart. It's not at all obvious that the bands are sold out, and they still let you select the bands. If they're sold out, why have them on the product page at all???!

1 Reply
user6wpA3c58h1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
How do you come out with a new product the Watch 7, and you run out of band options before watches. Unbelievable from a company as Big as Samsung. Customer service kept trying to get me to buy what is left. I have a Watch 6 so why would I do that. Just thought I would take advantage of the $79.00 dollar upgrade price. Scratching my head on this one. Way to go Samsung!! šŸ‘Ž šŸ‘Ž
0 Likes