Original topic:

Watch 7

(Topic created: 08-02-2024 02:41 PM)
thom2024
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Now you can't change you watch with Reverse charging coming samsung what are you doing 
0 Likes
5 Replies
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch
That was removed to add new and improved sensors to the watch

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

STRANGLEFIZZ
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
You do know that was removed because it now has around 15 or more sensors at the bottom to give you a more accurate reading on your health that really doesn't bother me. I'm okay with it simple life. Hack, carry your charger, plug it into the USB C port on your phone and charge your watch like that. Besides, the watch offers good battery life when you buy the watch ultra. Mine pulls out three days ten hours.I'm good
ChevyMan1
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
You must be lucky! My battery power is less than my watch 6 classic! Mirrored identical!
0 Likes
STRANGLEFIZZ
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
You need to check under device care and find out if it is learning your usage pattern still once it has learned it then the watch will adjust to it and give the days and hours it will last in the beginning it dies quickly cause it is learning your usage pattern before lasting long depending on your personal usage pattern
0 Likes
bill-e
Cosmic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch
Less convenient, but you can plug the PUC into your phone to charge.
** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 6 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch7Ultra(VZW),Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV, Buds Pro