Solved! Go to Solution.
Hello, Welcome to the Community. We understand the concern of the phone not fast charging. There are some steps that may help.
1. Make sure the phone and the apps are fully updated.
2. Test the phone with a different charger.
3. Test the phone in Safe Mode to determine if there is a 3rd-party app causing the slow charging. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062983/
4. Clear the cache partition and repair the apps through the recovery menu.
To get to recovery mode:
- Turn off phone
- Once off, hold down volume down and power buttons simultaneously
- When Samsung logo appears, release power button BUT KEEP HOLDING VOLUME UP until the recovery menu appears
- Use volume buttons to navigate down to clear cache (NOT CLEAR DATA/ FACTORY RESET)
- Use power button to select.
- Run the repair apps option and your device will restart.
5. Factory reset the phone. Be sure to back up the data first. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062029/
We also recommend submitting an error report through the Members app. https://www.samsung.com/ae/support/mobile-devices/raising-an-error-report-via-samsung-members-app/
If you are still experiencing the slow charging, we recommend having the phone evaluated by a certified technician. You can use the following link to find a list of service centers in the U.S. that can do the repair: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location or by contacting customer support at 1-800-726-7864.
For assistance outside the U.S., please use this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html