JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Wireless Power Share Dissapeared

(Topic created: 09-06-2023 01:05 AM)
vangeliskos
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

I used wireless power share in my Z flip 4 .... many times. I had a problem and I had to take it to the service center and they fixed it (great service by the way).... nevertheless when I got it back wireless power share options and Device care options are completely missing. I asked them again and they told me that .... "it is not supported"..... what ???

What have I missed ? Any ideas ?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

Hello vangeliskos, Welcome to the Community. We know how convenient wireless power share is, and understand the disappointment in not being able to use the feature. 

Have you checked the Quick Panel settings to see if the icon needs to be added to the panel?

Also try clearing the cache partition and repairing the apps through the recovery menu.

To get to recovery mode:
- Turn off phone
- Once off, hold down volume up and power buttons simultaneously
- When Samsung logo appears, release power button BUT KEEP HOLDING VOLUME UP until the recovery menu appears
- Use volume buttons to navigate down to clear cache (NOT CLEAR DATA/ FACTORY RESET)
- Use power button to select.
- Run the repair apps option and your device will restart. 

If these steps do not help, please send a private message with the model code and IMEI number of the phone and any transaction numbers you may have so we may look into this further for you. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Jakestar43
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
Maybe it got turned off in the process?

Try this:
Swipe down twice to get the notification and tool bar and click the pencil in the top right corner and see if the wireless powers have option is in there.
0 Likes
vangeliskos
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

I tried this as well.  It’s nowhere to be found. It’s as if the phone never had this feature. If I hadn’t been using it many times before in the same device I would accept the service’s centre reply that it is not supported…. But I did use it… many times.

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

Hello vangeliskos, Welcome to the Community. We know how convenient wireless power share is, and understand the disappointment in not being able to use the feature. 

Have you checked the Quick Panel settings to see if the icon needs to be added to the panel?

Also try clearing the cache partition and repairing the apps through the recovery menu.

To get to recovery mode:
- Turn off phone
- Once off, hold down volume up and power buttons simultaneously
- When Samsung logo appears, release power button BUT KEEP HOLDING VOLUME UP until the recovery menu appears
- Use volume buttons to navigate down to clear cache (NOT CLEAR DATA/ FACTORY RESET)
- Use power button to select.
- Run the repair apps option and your device will restart. 

If these steps do not help, please send a private message with the model code and IMEI number of the phone and any transaction numbers you may have so we may look into this further for you. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

0 Likes