JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Marvel Future Fight(game) keeps crashing

(Topic created: 02-28-2022 06:29 PM)
userolh7UJ5Fd8
Astronaut
Options
Gamer

Is it only my mff, because i can't log in even after re-installing the game it still gets stuck on the PLAY loading screen and crash after, as far as i know, there are no maintenance in the game today. This was also my first encounter abou this issue. Kindly reply ASAP, Thank you!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Gamer

Hello, I understand how frustrating it is when your game keeps crashing. If Marvel Future Fight is the only app that is experiencing the crashing, you will need to reach out to the app developer for assistance, as this is not a Samsung app. I apologize for any inconvenience. 

View solution in context

2 Replies
user8x7eZAGJFD
Constellation
Options
Gamer

Is it just my mff, on the grounds that I can't sign in even after re-introducing the game  it actually stalls out on the PLAY stacking screen and crash later, apparently, there are no support in the game today. This was additionally my first experience abou this issue. Compassionately answer ASAP, Thank you!

Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Gamer

Hello, I understand how frustrating it is when your game keeps crashing. If Marvel Future Fight is the only app that is experiencing the crashing, you will need to reach out to the app developer for assistance, as this is not a Samsung app. I apologize for any inconvenience.