JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Somebody has stolen my account in the game

(Topic created: 04-26-2024 06:58 AM)
facQue2
Asteroid
Options
Gamer
I play the game Lords mobile and somebody has stolen my account he keeps resetting passwords that come up on my email on site I'm not even on it tells me that people are trying to get on over in Saudi Arabia England Russia I would like some help if somebody can help me please Desperately Seeking help

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Gamer
You would need to contact support for that game for help since Samsung has nothing to do with the Game Lords mobile development I found a email address for them
help.lordsmobile.android@igg.com

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

6 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Options
Gamer
You would need to contact support for that game for help since Samsung has nothing to do with the Game Lords mobile development I found a email address for them
help.lordsmobile.android@igg.com

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

facQue2
Asteroid
Options
Gamer
Okay I have contacted them but they want me to prove it's my account and I've given them everything they wanted and it still ain't enough for them
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Gamer
Sorry to say, but It's up to them if they decide to accept the info and give you your account back

0 Likes
facQue2
Asteroid
Options
Gamer
Thanks
0 Likes
facQue2
Asteroid
Options
Gamer
This guy is in and on my email he's getting account reset password for like X, and I don't even have an account with these people but he keeps repeating the password and it's showing up on my email and I don't know how to get rid of it
0 Likes
lathe
Asteroid
Options
Gamer
Get a new email then make it private to other gamers
0 Likes