cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Watch skin burn/blister

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello Everyone, I've had my Galaxy watch now for more than 18 months and have been very happy with it. But today morning, I felt something uncomfortable with my watch and when i took it off, I saw this huge burn mark - sort of like a blister! I'm freaking out right now and have no idea how this could have happened so suddenly. I've heard of some people getting burn marks but don't remember seeing anything so bad! Really disappointed now and don't know what to do :-(

20200716_195500.jpg20200716_195522.jpg 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Watch skin burn/blister

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there!

I would be happy to look into your concerns.

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there!

I would be happy to look into your concerns.

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have had this issue since i bought the watch 12/18. I just accepted it as me having sensitive skin. I actually had to take it off one day it was heating me wrist like a laser pointer. Is there a fix?

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had the same thing but in my experience it was due to the watch/band being dirty.  People are complaining about sensors and defects but that is not the case.  Just get into the habit of wiping the watch and band when not wearing it and if you wear it constantly then remove it here and there and wipe it down.  You have to charge it anyway so...clean it first. You'll see the problem will stop happening.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for your inputs. I've had my watch for about 18 months now and never had this problem before. I always clean my watch & band every few days. There was no trace of this skin burn about a week ago when I forgot to wear my watch for one full day and suddenly yesterday, I felt something weird going on with my wrist and I see this! I wonder if a recent firmware update made the watch go crazy?

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

the same thing happened to me today out if the blue. 20200801_195847.jpg

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would like to look into this issue further for you. Can you send me a private message using this link here? http://bit.ly/2HP0oRi. Provide the following information.

• Model number
  • Serial number
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Good morning! I just wanted to check in to see if you are still in need of assistance? http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had the same thing happen. Two separate times while wearing the watch to sleep for sleep monitoring, I woke up with a burned wrist. Luckily, it healed, but now I'm afraid to wear it to sleep for fear it gets worse. Did you get an adequate solution? Mine gets cleaned everytime I take it off (at least once a day, especially now), but it didn't seem to help.wrist burn.jpgwrist burn 2.jpg

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userkTMtI3bfC0 I am very sorry to hear about this! Please send a private message with the model code and the serial number or IMEI number so I may look into this further. http://bit.ly/2XERsky